Happy Wednesday Everyone!
The writing contest is extended until March 18 at 12 pm!
The rules are below, same as before.
If you are in high school and college, we want to hear what Passover means to YOU and why!
Here are the rules below:
1) In 500-750 words, please tell us what Passover means to you. It can incorporate a personal experience, a historical event that inspires you when celebrating Passover, text from the Hagaddah that stands out to you, or an idea totally your own!
2) A strong command of the English language will be a factor upon the decision.
3) If you have been to our program before, incorporate that experience into the essay.
4) The deadline for the essay is Friday March 18, 2011 at 12:00 p.m.
5) Part of the contest is to update your FB status, invite at least 10 friends to the FB page and Tweet (if applicable to you) about the contest, helping to promote Matzafun’s program. Facebook link and Twitter link.
To submit your work, ask questions about the contest or Matzafun Tours, please e-mail email@example.com!
The special prize is to get your piece PUBLISHED in a well-respected Jewish paper.
We know this entices you and we look forward to reading your submissions!